Monday, November 8, 2010

Vision is Power!

In the video "The Power of Vision" we realize the importance of having a vision for the future. We learn that without a clear and distinct vision, we cannot make any progress. It is from our visions that we get the drive and inspiration to make our dreams into a reality.

As a finance student at Baruch I have many visions and hopes for my future.

Vision 1: Get a internship at a financial firm.
Vision 2: Make a killing in the stock market from the recovering economy.
Vision 3: Start a family.

My first vision is short term and will surely be necessary in order to fulfill my other visions. I need to get a internship in order to prove my capabilities and worth which is critical for my success.

With the economy in it's current state, I feel my generation   can be extremely profitable by investing right now. Slowly, but surely, the economy will turn around and I hope that I can ride the upswing to great profits!

My ultimate goal in life is to be successful enough to support a family and give them a good life. I have built the visions of my future upon this hope and will only visualize that which will help me achieve this goal.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck man those are definitely awesome goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your vision 2. Make a killing in the stock market from a recovering economy. There are a lot of companies out there with potential for upside and tremendous growth. Always remember there are bear markets everywhere. Don't think because our economy is bad now that there aren't good investments on any given day. Stay focused and you will find them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, all your visions are realistic and good ones. Just like my vision number three, family, I think is important too, because that's when you share your success with your family and loved ones. Wishing you all the best, and achievement to your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt I believe in you. Stick to your plan and you will not be deterred. Your visions are are attainable, now the question is how soon will you get there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! Finish the first goal is same to me. We need a chance to experience the real world. Having a own family is everyone's goal. Hope you can achieve them. Wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mat! Thank you for your comment and supporting my goals. I wish you all the best in fulfilling all American Dream: get big and make a lot of money in the stick market! It's AWESOME! I love how you planning this out already. Go Mat! May be one day, I ll get a cold call from you asking if I want to invest big bucks in a stock market haha! Let's do it! I tried to play with stocks on ETrade but had a bad experience with it. I am glad you have this amazing finance-oriented mind-set. I am sure you ll succeed. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey man what a way to say it straight, get a job make money and have a family. It doesnt get more basic than that keep your head held high and your dreams in focus, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully everything works out for you. you almost made me want to become a finance major the times do seem promising. Im currently looking for an internship too, in the accounting field though. Its tough out there im just applying to any positions on starr search for now. Gud luck though youll get there

    ReplyDelete